What I want to be when I grow up


   What I want to be when I grow up is to have a good career with technology. Work on future devices that are coming up in the future or fixing electronics by viruses,glitches and more. Another thing I want to do when I grow up is to work in a company such as Apple, Samsung, Google, Microsoft, and much more. Outside of my Career and I want to be a professional Soccer player. I want to play for my hometown team the Chicago Fire or play in Europe with some of the best players and teams in world. Such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, and much more. I as well dream to play with Mexico National Soccer team or the United States Men's National Soccer Team. I also dream to have a good future and to make all these dreams come true but for that to happen I just got to work really hard.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your post! it sounds like you've got a lot planned for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your post. It was nice how you have a various kinds of things you want to be. I also have some similarities to you such as soccer and Manchester United.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for writing this
    I always knew you wanted to play pro soccer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this, I liked the part were you said you want to be a soccer player, I'd like to be a goalie keeper <------------My comparison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jonathan! I am Yuki. Today I read your post and you said that you want to be career with technology. My future career is civil engineer it is where they design, build, supervise, operate, and maintain construction projects and systems in the public and private sector, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and systems for water supply and sewage treatment.
    ( Sorry for long explanation) Also I am doing soccer at Kings Hammer Soccer Club U 13. My position is center back and I sometimes do right wing or attacking mid. What is your position and what club do you go? Also check out my blog at http://yukikgms24.edublogs.org! Bye Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts