Slice of Life


                                                                      Slice of Life


A important moment in my life when I was going to Six flags Great America. It was a Sunday afternoon and I was very excited because it was my first time going. When my family and I was packing everything for Six flags like Liquids, Food and more. Meanwhile I was thinking like how much people is their gonna be? How mush time for roller coaster line, are  roller coasters felt scarier than they look, how is Hurricane Harbor (Waterpark),  is Six flags worth to go either way?

When my family and I got inside the car I was really excited but at the same time bad because I was short and didn't know if I would be tall enough for any ride. My family and I got there I just wanted to run off to either the Waterpark or Theme Park. At last, I felt very happy to be there for the first time and really exited to be there.




Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a good first slice of life post, you used a lot of great detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts