Best Food Ever

                       


                                                             Best Food Ever



         There is a lots of food in this world and I could only pick one which that would be Tacos. Reasons why I would pick Tacos to be that best food is because it's based on Mexicans and I'm Mexican and I just feel like when people don't know w me say are u Mexican and like us Tacos like the main food.? Another reason is the taste I just like the taste of tacos how people make them. Another reason I would pick Tacos is because you could put anything except for stuff that don't look right, you could put Salt,Lime,Salsa and much more. Finally, the last reason because I just like how they make fast and quick and those re my reasons on why I picked Tacos.

Comments

  1. Mmmm, good choice! I love tacos too. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts