Greatest Achievement

.



                                                             Greatest Achievement 




My greatest achievement I’ve done from when I born to right now is when I made the team for the Chicago Fire Soccer Academy (CFSA). It First started when I was 8 years old I was in the Club Olympiacos and training with them but then got invited to the Chicago fire Jr. Then I got invited to play with the Pre-Academy where they trained at Toyota Park. Then it came to the Try-out at June 7th, 2014 I was the day at school when I was in third grade and that day I was very sick I didn't even wanna go because I was feeling down and negative. I arrived to the dome at Bridgeview,IL and still had to give my best either way. What we basically did was like a possession game to goal, 1v1, and more. It was two hours long and he calls the end and now he's going to call the names out. I was not that nervous so he called names then he called my name  ( selects best players from Try-outs) and I was one of them and I was proud. Then, gave us like a contract we were supposed to sign and I left and felt good because we travel to different states and more. Finally, that is my greatest accomplishment.

Comments

  1. Congrats on making the CFSA! That sounds amazing. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts