Greatest Day Ever




                                                               
                                                                   Happiest Day Ever




The happiest day ever was when  I went to Six flags this summer so the daily routine to go to Six flags in the pack Water,Money, and more. Woke up at a Thursday at 7am because I had practice with the Chicago fire Soccer Academy (CFSA) at 9am to 10:30am then had to pick up a friend that we invited so we picked him up and took like an hour to get to Six Flags. We got their and we planed that we we're going to the Waterpark (Hurricane Harbor) first the the theme park. The waterpark was  a decent park kinda liked it. Then, came the Theme park which is better in my opinion than the Waterpark. It was really fun because I went on the X-Flight 4 times, also went to the American Eagle,Demon, 3-D Justice,Ranging Bull, and more. It was Fun and I hope I go again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts