Singer vs Writer

     



                                                                       Singer vs Writer


        If I were to pick to be a writer or a singer I would pick to be a singer.  One reason I would pick to be a singer is because your be creative about the songs you write and about a topic maybe like African Americans that live here in the United States have a harsh life here and that's bad and you could write topics like that. My second reason that you could present your songs and go to different places and sing in your own concert. My third and last reason is that you could live in a good home and earn a good amount of money. I wouldn't be a writer because it takes a lot of your time and think of ideas and maybe what's the theme of the story. My second reason is because it's take you a long time to draw of fix your mistakes and much more. Finally, because you have to think about the best title and how does it fit in the book.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts