Gratitude



                                                                           Gratitude


What is Gratitude? The word Gratitude is to be thankful for what you have, what you do, and more. Things you could be grateful for could be Family,Friends,Sports,Food,Home, and much more. Things I’m thankful for is Clothes cause without clothes I wouldn’t be outside in public and would be dead be the cold weather. Another thing I’m thankful for is Food because without food I would die of starvation. I’m also thankful for soccer because I really like the game and could my future career. I’m thankful for having a roof on top of be because then I would be in the streets without a home. I’m also thankful for family because without them I won’t have mostly anything.

Comments

  1. This was a very good post! It was well written and heartfelt. I loved reading it. Thank you for sharing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts