Most Scary, Embarrassing, Funny Moment



The most scariest moment was four years ago when my dad was buying a truck for work. It was in the summer and it was raining it was exactly 4:36pm when my parents, siblings, and I got there. I was walking just to the enterance pretty bored with nothing to do. The first thing I notice was the there was two spider webs they were orange and black colored. I was walking and all I see is that I look but and see a spider on my head I just ran and got very scared. Since that day I haven’t been to that place.

The most embarrassing moment was when I went to soccer practice at Toyota Park, Bridgeview with the Chicago Fire Soccer Academy (CFSA) which is the soccer club I play with. It was a Monday on a spring warm day and I didn’t have the practice uniform schedule. I didn’t know because it was either the grey practice uniform or the Red practice uniform. I didn’t know so I just brought the red practice uniform which was the one I was wearing. I got to Toyota Park and I went to the turf field where I train and all I see are my teammates wearing the Grey practice uniform.

The most Funny moment was when I was at my friends house and my friends from my old clu which were Noe,Joel,Gael,Josue, my brother and I were playing soccer. My friend told my brother “I’ll be goalkeeper said Josue”. We played and we scored four goal on him which is bad and he got mad, then  my brother was goalkeeper and didn’t get scored on for straight five minutes. I was really funny because my brother is younger and my friend is pretty bad at goalkeeping.

Comments

  1. I love that you included a funny, scary, and embarrassing story. I also love seeing you expand upon these ideas and add detail. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts