Quarter 2 Grades




Last quarter overall I did decent but in some things I just have to be better at and this is what I’m going to talk about this blog. One thing I have to be better at is to work on my CEL overall because in my quarter one grades my CEL wasn’t that good. Another thing I need to work on is to be better to be better at my explanation in math because I got a good grade but just need to change it. Another goal for second quarter is to understand history and know what happened in those times. Another goal is to not have falcon fouls and to not get any falcon fouls I have to be a good student. Finally, my last goal is to have good grades and these are my goals for quarter 2

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts