Superhero



Hey, I’m Quick Boy I’m 22 years old I’m Mexican-Spanish. I was born in Guadalajara, Mexico I earn 80,000 a week and I’m an only child and my parents are Quick Man and Quick Woman. My height is 5’11 and my weight is 154lb, my eye color is blue my hair is brown skin tone is tan. What I where is sports pants with the half Real Madrid shirt and half Chivas shirt my habits are to run and play soccer.

I went to collage but then dropped out at my third year to be a superhero. My intelligence level is high because I had good grades. I have no metal illnesses, a short-term goal I have is to get the villains that robbed something important. My long-term goal is to have a good home and life. I see myself as a good person by saving people and materials. My self-confidence level is 8/10 because I feel confident on what I do and I’m doing.


My strengths are the I’m fast and good at soccer, my weakness is to see things from far. How I deal with anger is to just hear music, to deal with sadness I forget it by running. To deal with conflict I just forget about it,to deal with change I don’t really deal with it because I want to change whatever I’m changing. To deal with loss is try to forget it and I just pray for them. I feel motivated when I see people happy, what frightens me are weapons because I could be killed or other people. What makes me happy is to see people happy and I’m also a generous person, I’m also a polite person. I believe in god, my spiritual beliefs are to Pray, Church, Batism, and Confession. Religion is part of my life I’m a Cristian-Catholic what role it plays in my life is that I go to church every week, confess the things you’ve don’t wrong, and much more.

A relatable hero like me would be my dad because with him I became a superhero.






Comments

  1. This is amazing! Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your superhero. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts