Incentive Day

                                                   
                                                                       Incentive Day

For Incentive day there were options of where you had a choice to choose a fun place in school. Some of the stations were Board game room where people all they do is play board games. Another option was Movie room, where they are going to watch the movie Cars 3 and The Grinch that stole Christmas but the two movies are going to be watch in different rooms. Another station is going to be  open gym where people are just going their to play sports. Another option is the coloring and craft room where people are going to color and make crafts. Finally, the last opts was a electronic device room where there was also going to be an Xbox 360 and you could be on your phone,iPad, and more.

I chose to go to the open gym because I mostly do sports which is soccer and  I’m active and that’s why I chose the Open gym option. I also chose the Open gym option because my friends were going to be there which are Harvey, Oscar M, and Julian. Finally, the last reason of why I chose the Open gym option is because I could just play sports and take the opportunity to just play sports in Open gym.

Comments

Popular Posts