Map Scores

       

                                                                  Map Scores

My Map Scores were pretty good. It started with Math and I was confident with myself because Math  is one of favorite subjects in school. It started well, but then later to almost the finish the test they were giving question I didn’t even know. After, I finished the test and I lowered down from a 225 to a 223 which is bad because I know I could’ve done better. In My Reading test I started with a very long article, passages, and stories. Then, I had to read short stories and answered question asking me the definition of a word. Finally, they asked if a word was misspelled, I finished the test and went up by 19! I was surprised about my upgrade in Reading. Then, the final Language arts I wanted to go up because language is basically ELA but it’s grammar. In the beggining I read a little story and the main idea, also I had to answer the definition about a word in a passage or article. After, I read passages and answered what the main idea of the passage was or what was out about. Then, I finished, and noticed I went up by 5. I was happy about it and I  think I had good scores beside the math I think I thought it was going to be easier during the math test, but went down. I think I did good but just need to do better.


Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear you went up in both Language Arts and Reading. Even Math, you only went down by 2 points, which is not bad at all, especially if it was hard for you at the end. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts