Slice of Life



                                                                     Slice of Life

It was a sunny summer morning. It was very hot I remember it was reaching the 90 degrees outside, and I had practice with my soccer club the Chicago Fire Soccer Academy (CFSA) at Toyota . There is two fields in Toyota Park the turf field and the grass field. I remember waking up at 7:30am because my soccer practice was at 9:00am. I changed into my training kit which is Navy blue kit, black short, and Navy Blue socks. We started by juggling the ball, and headers.

Then, we didn’t a possession game a 4v2 two in the middle defending and 4 outside of the square which is called rondo or to make it simple monkey in the middle. After, we had an activity on making plays and finding the runner with a through ball and shooting. Then, we did a 8v8 game with goals and I scored two goals in that game, and also won. We ended practice with a jog and sprints, and in the grass field in Toyota Park the First Team (Professional Chicago Fire Team)  was practicing. I saw one of my favorite players and he’s David Accam, during the sprints he came closer to the turf field. He came in and my team and I met him which was a very cool and incredible to met a first team player, playing the highest level of soccer.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts