Winter break 2.0



                                                                      Winter Break 2.0


    Most people on a winter break just sleep in celebrate the holidays based on their religion. There are also people they travel to spend time with family that are in a different State,Country, or even Continent. Us Students have homework to do and have to keep up with school so we have like a mini school day so, I’m going to tell you what I actually did during Winter Break. One thing I did during break was to do my IXL’S for homework and to remember what we last learned in school before Winter break. Another thing I did was to read 25 pages on my book during Winter break. Anything thing I did was to learn about the Civil War by reading the book Vicksburg. Finally, I learn how to spell my name in the language the people in Acient Egyptian used. I didn’t not do what I planned in the blog Winter Break but I did other things that still made me keep up the school work.

Comments

Popular Posts