Essay Topic

 

                                                                 Essay Topic

Smoking is a popular stress reliever for many people, from teens to adults. However, Smoking is known to harm the lungs and our social life. Smoking should be illegal because of the addiction it causes. The addiction can tear families apart, causes death by lung cancer, and potentially harm the environment. Smoking could cause to harm the environment because Smoking cause Air pollution, and smoking could cause pollution in water and could kill animals. Smoking cause 480,000 people to die of smoking here in the United States of America. This could really affect the population. I chose this topic because I really want this to be illegal because this is very bad for us people. I really wish this could turn illegal in the future. These are the reason and my explanation to my I chose this topic.

Comments

  1. This is an amazing start to your argumentative paper! You include a hook, your claim, and reasoning and evidence. The evidence you include relates to directly to your topic and reasoning. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts