Past Grades and Quarter 3 goals



           My quarter 2 grades were one very good. First, in ELA I got all three’s and Four’s which was way better than my last grades in Quarter 1. In Math I got all three’s which again is better than my Math Quarter 1 grades. In Social Studies I got all three and two 2’s I was pretty sad because those two 2’s are the only 2’s in my Quarter 2 grades but again I did better than my Quarter 1 grade in Social Studies. In Science I got all three’s and one four which is better than my Quarter 1 Science grade. In Gym I got all three’s but it was my first quarter having gym. Finally, I got three’s and four’s in Art. My only two goals for the year and for quarter three are to never get a foul. Finally, my other goal is to upgrade those two 2’s to three’s or four’s.

Comments

  1. Congrats! These are awesome grades to bring home for second quarter. It sounds like you have some very good and very attainable goals for third quarter. Keep up the good work! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts