Should we wear Uniforms why or why not?



                                                                Should we wear Uniforms?

We shouldn’t wear Uniforms. The reasons why I think we shouldn’t wear Uniforms is because we have the freedom to wear anything we want. Another reason is that we have to wear everyday single and the same things and it could get annoying and boring that you might crack the code and get in trouble. Another reason is that people need to express felling, passion, and most importnt clothing. Next, I think kids shouldn’t wear Uniforms because in elementary school we didn’t wear Uniforms and got to know what we like, express, and show off. Another reason is that it could cause bullying but even with Uniforms kids with Uniforms in school could bullying another kids like these kinds of bullyings cyber bullying,picking of other kids because how they look, Family, sibilants, money and much more. Finally, my final reason to this topic is that kids shouldn’t wear Uniforms because then, you can wear your favorite things example: Jonathan Almaguer (Me) I like wearing sports pants with and shirt with my favorite team or other teams like Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Ac Milan, and more. These are my reasons to why I think we should or shouldn’t wear Uniforms.

Comments

  1. You have some very compelling arguments against wearing school uniforms, and you do a good job of adding in personal reasons as well. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you there, how we shouldn’t wear uniforms but also some of us might not listen to the whole uniform rules and might start dressing inappropriately like the girls, some of them will wear very short shorts and a tank top instead of the correct kind of clothing like jeans and a t-shirt or perfectly sized shorts.What I’m trying to say is I agree with you but I also disagree with you. 50/50

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts