Snow Day/Weekend




                                                             Snow Day/Weekend

What I did in the Snow day was to sleep in late which was until 10:00am. Then, I ate breakfast which was Eggs, Bacon, and Pancakes it was a good way to start the 3 day weekend. Next, I just went on my Xbox One to just play FIFA 18 which is basically the only game I play on my Xbox One. After, I went and ran 3 miles at the gym. By then it was already 9:00pm so I I just stood up until 11:00pm and went to sleep. The next day, it was a Saturday I didn’t really do much I just stood home until 6:00 didn’t really do anything the time I was there and when it was 6:00pm I went to my soccer games and Fire Pitch Dome somewhere around Evanston, Chicago. We lost 3-1 against These 04/03 team it was a good games but we came home with a loss. When I got home I just took a shower and went to sleep and11:00 pm. The next day, Sunday I woke up at 6:00am to go to church at 7:00am. After church I went to my little brother’s soccer game then won 3-1 he didn’t score but gave two assists. Then, after that we celebrated my sisters birthday and went to dinner at Olive Garden and got home had the little party at home. Then, we got ready for school the next day and went to sleep.

Comments

  1. It sounds like you ended up having a fun, very busy weekend. Thank you for sharing your post this week. Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts