March 1st Slice of Life



I was getting but from bed. Just wonerding how the weather was and, it was terrible rain coming straight at us in Berwyn. Everyone might get wet and it was a bad start for a Thursday and a 1st of March. Luckily in school we had a dress down which was at least something good. I was wondering what my class and I would do in Social studies, Math, ELA, And P.E. I wondered how the Last day of school would be like. I wondered how Dallas, Texas would be like because if I get on the roster I go to the tournament and might go against the Best soccer academy’s in America, Europe, and South America. I wondered how my birthday day was like with gifts and my family. I just wondered how school would be like in the future. I just wondered if racism would ever end. I just wonder in the world could change to a better place. I just wonder.

Comments

Popular Posts