Slice of Life March 3rd



I woke up at 9am to see a Pre-Season Chicago Fire Soccer game. It was very could in the stadium. It was a very good seating where I was because it was in the middle of the field. I could see everything because it’s the middle of the field. I went with the whole Academy of Chicago Fire which I am part of. The Chicago Fire were going against Tulsa Roughnecks a professional soccer team but not playing the MLS (Major League Soccer). They play the United Soccer League which is like the soccer division teams in the United States. It was a good match, at halftime the Chicago Fire were losing 1-0 down. Finally, in minute 68 #23 Nemanja Nikolić scored to tie the game 1-1. Then, at minute 74 Elliot Collier a national soccer player for the New Zealand National Team scored the winning goal for the Chicago Fire’s final Pre-Season game.

Comments

Popular Posts