Slice of Life Practice

It was a warm kinda cool day here in Berwyn. I was trying to think what I was going to do next after I finished doing homework. I didn’t know what to do because I was really bored so I just started doing homework due for other days so I can’t be in Working lunch. Then, it was close to 4:20 pm that’s the time I go to practice at Toyota Park in Bridgeview which is where the Chicago Fire Soccer 1st team plays. I practice there but at the dome right next to it. I really didn’t know what cleats to wear either my Nemiziz 17+ or Purecontrol 17+. It was hard to pick because I like to wear them both but we had to go or then we were going to be late. I really didn’t know until I just went to change into my practice uniform. Then, we left and I forgot about my soccer cleats. I only had my adidas dress shoes. I got really mad at myself for forgetting. Pit of nowhere my mom says they’re in your bag. There was the Nemeziz 17+.

Comments

  1. This is an amazing Slice of Life practice. Perfect start! I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts