End of the Year Accomplishments


            One accomplishment I did this year was get all 3’s and 4’s in my report card. I have got 3’s and 4’s in my report card only once which was this year in Q3. Another accomplishment I did this year was to get student of the Month in Math. Finally, my last accomplishment was to get 78 in the pacer test which was not that hard but now I need to get about 85. I’m feeling good because summer break is almost here. I’m also feeling good because it’s almost summer and I could basically do lots of things. I feel bad at times because 6th garde is almost over and it’s only once. I want school to end literally right now because I want a break from school, teachers (only some), homework, and tests. I want to be in 7th grade but I know it’s gonna be harder.





Comments

Popular Posts