Intro to Me


                                                                         Introduction


                      Hello, my name is Jonathan Almaguer, I’m currently in 8th grade, and play Soccer, but I prefer to call it Football. I am a student-athlete, playing for professional club, Chicago Fire FC Academy, and currently attending School as well. I’ve been playing Soccer/Football since I was 4 years old. I’ve accomplished many things, like US Training camp call-ups, played and practiced 1-2 years older, met scouts from around the country and world, etc.

I am a very hardworking person, I was seek to be the best I can, in school and Soccer/Football. I enjoy watching Soccer/Football, Hanging out, Sleeping, and listening to music. Mostly the things I do on a daily basis that’s not related to Soccer/Football or School.
 


                     

Comments

Popular Posts