Quarter 2 Reflections



                 In this second quarter I’ve had ups and down through it. But, in this quarter I’ve learned and done many. But, reflecting on this quarter could make you realize how many thing you’ve noticed and accomplished. Such as, Books. Of the books I’ve have read this quarter I think the book I have right now “In My Hands” is a very interesting World War II book. One of the best World War II books I’ve read, though I’m yet not done reading the book. An area that I have improved in Language Arts, I think is the usage of language. I feel like I’ve been using vocabulary words frequently which is good because it could help me use a diversity of words not just some. Something I’ve accomplished since the new year is I’m back to training with 05’s which is something I been trying to accomplish since August of 2018. I feel like my work has worked out, but the work doesn’t stop here.

                In my book challenge I’m currently in my 6th book. I want to reach at least 9 when I end the year off, but 10 would be really good. Something that had been challenging this quarter is Vocabulary. I know my scores aren’t bad. Most of them are indeed 100%. But, I’ve struggled during tests trying to remember. Luckily, I actually do. Some strategies I’ve been able to do that have benefited are remembering vocabulary words by the first letter of the definition and word. That could make something like JH, or KA, etc. That’s has helped me remember during the test. What I’ve learned about what world is that, the language that we use could actually be useful in the outside world. Like, vocabulary tests. Those words could help us have more ways to say something for complex than just a words that’s mostly used. Finally, a way my research skills have improved are in using a diversity of sites to gather information, as some information be false not making my project and information non-accurate and false.


I commented on Isaiah’s, Harvey’s, and Julian’s Blog posts

Comments

Popular Posts