Book Club



               The most important art of what I’m reading right now is how the main character and a group of soldiers were stuck in the middle of nowhere, and needed help in order to leave.  They waited several days, they ate what any soldiers had brought, but it wasn’t a massive amount of food they had. Until, finally they got help and got out of the woods they were in for a while in very cold temperatures. Now, the main character and the Nazi’s are heading into Romania, but there’s a problem, since there are a lot of Russians in the Romanian border.


           
            My feelings haven’t really changed since the beginning. The beginning was mostly just small details. But,  that’s starting to change.  The book throughout the days I’ve been reading it has gotten more into the main details about the main character and what he’s he going through in the war.  There is more action about the War, and the conflicts between the USSR and the Nazi’s.  The war is starting to get more intense since Germany has been trying to do what they’re known for during World War. Invasions.


              If I could talk to the author of this book, some questions I could ask him would be. “What did you feel being the only Jewish soldier in the Nazi army?” I would ask him that because he’s mostly likely the only Jew to serve for the Nazi’s. It might not be a privilege, at least not for me, but how was that experience like. Another question I would ask is “Did you feel like you were betraying that small Jewish side of you?” I would ask him that because it’s like joining the army and killing your own people. Maybe he’s not Jewish himself, but the small side of Jewish in his family. Finally, the last question I would ask him is “How was your experience like?” I want to know how his experience was like, because being the enemy of the country you represent could be a deep responsibility.

Comments

Popular Posts